Monday, October 5, 2009

Reading Google Bundles

Thinking about how to keep up with the Tsunami of reading that I attempt to do I came across "Google Bundles". I use Google Reader as my method to organize news feeds from all sorts of places. This service has the added utility that it is easily integrated with iPhone news readers (Newstand my favorite), as well as Blackberry news readers (e.g. Viigo, my BB favorite) (or aggregators of RSS feeds) because you can simply refer to the Google Reader as source. Anyway, i've posted at the bottom of my blog here the news feeds I look at almost daily.

Please suggest others that you think are interesting and relevant to clinical informatics, healthcare, policy, and technology. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online